1. I signed up for a short triathlon
2. I am super excited for Real Housewives of New Jersey tonight. (Feel free to judge me. I do.)
3. Savannah says all the time now, "I am in charge of myself." Which means she does all the things she needs to for a task, like going to bed, getting ready for a trip, etc. I LOVE THIS.
4. Caro has major beiber fever.
5. We are starting construction on updating the look of our 50's style Ranch house in June.
6. Mike got a gun. He is excited about this. We also have a safe and so far no ammo in the house.
7. Collin got his head shaved by his dad. I'm not real happy about it.
8. The dogs I rescued are actually NOT potty trained as advertised but I still love them. They are very much trying my patience.
9. Mike is turning 35 on wednesday. He is very dismissive and wary about it.
10. Did I mention I am having a hard time carving time out to train for that short Triathlon? I might crawl through the finish line.